Tuesday 3 June 2014

SELF-PORTRAIT IN THE MIRROR


I have receding hair lines that always show honest ideas and seldom bright. Broad forehead with wrinkles that furrow in parallel, they are obvious signs of age and lived experiences. A large face and chubby cheeks is the genetic inheritance from my mother. My thick eyebrows are never surprised of anything. Big, sad and green eyes never lie, and which have seen wonderful and horrible things. My elongated and pointed nose can smell goodness but not treason. Three beauty spots on my left side to remind me what are the three most important things in life. Thick lips ready to love and be loved with passion as if for the first time. Big ears prepared to listening wonderful noises of life that are sick of hearing the hypocrisy of those who govern us. In short, it is a facial expression that shows the greatest compassion and sometimes the greatest hatred in the same person; it is well known for those who are loved and hated by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment